Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Salt Lake Comic Con 2017!




Salt Lake Comic Con is this week! And of course I'll be there. Here's the schedj:


Friday 22 Sept 6-7pm - Family Feud, Salt Lake Comic Con Edition! (251A) - If you want to see the coolest, nerdiest, awesomest gameshow panel of all time run by the fantastic Aaron Yeager (thanks Aaron!), you won’t want to miss this one. It’s going to be a blast!


Saturday 23 Sept 12-1pm - Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 20 Years and Counting (255E) - Of course I’m on the BtVS panel, and I can’t wait! We’re going to talk about how BtVS changed the television landscape as we know it today. It’ll be a lot of fun.

Saturday 23 Sept 1-2pm - Christopher Husberg Signing (Shadow Mountain Booth 1807) - I get my very own signing! Stop by to get your books signed, pick up some swag, and chat with me about books, Buffy, writing, or anything else!


I’ll also be hanging out at Bard’s Tower—an awesome traveling bookstore where you not only buy books but also get to meet the authors, get books signed, chat about writing, and so forth. I’ll be one of MANY fantastic, talented writers at the booth, so you’re sure to find something you like.


If you’re already planning on attending SLCC, I hope to see you there! (And if you aren’t, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment