Thursday, April 12, 2018

A couple interviews

I've been involved in a couple interviews lately about my books. Both interviews have been with great folks. The first is an interview with Nanette Savard from Graphic Audio, a fantastic company I've gushed a lot about recently (they're doing phenomenal audio adaptations of my books with a full cast, music, sound effects, and so forth--seriously, it's awesome stuff, and you should check out their adaptation of Duskfall and Dark Immolation [Part 1 and Part 2]), and I had a lot of fun doing the interview with her. We discuss Dark Immolation, their adaptation of the book, my writing process, and more. You can find the interview on iTunes here, or wherever you get your podcasts through Graphic Audio's Behind the Mic podcast.




The second interview is with Daniel Swenson of Dungeon Crawlers Radio. We discuss Blood Requiem, book three of the Chaos Queen Quintet. I had a lot of fun with this one as well. You can find that interview on their website here, or wherever you get your podcasts.




No comments:

Post a Comment